[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Ip phones

Sander crombeen at rommelweb.nl
Tue Sep 20 13:34:32 MST 2005

 I have a snom 360 installed but the woman that is operating it complains
about it all the time i looked at it and sometimes when sh transfers a
phonecall it will just hang and stays in the phone the snom does not have
connection to the line you can only see the line is still there in the
display it tells you connected i think it's something like she don't push
the buttons in good enough.

But they complain about many things mostly they have to look inside there
company phones are ringing but nobody answers them :)