[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Ip phones

Sander crombeen at rommelweb.nl
Tue Sep 20 13:28:16 MST 2005

 We have tested this phone with a Asterisk system and deliver the phone with
pre installed SIP-firmware without License

What about the license?? And do you have to buy a license and changing the
phone to sip protocol looks scary :( and time consuming with 100 phones not
all suppliers will do it for you, and does any of you know a supplier in the
netherlands with good pricing neonova is way toooooo expensive