[Asterisk-Users] Re: HooDaHek 0.6 Released

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Tue Sep 20 12:57:43 MST 2005

I played around with finding the right place to call the agi.
Since my config started as Asterisk at Home, there are a lot of macros that
complicate things.
I put the agi in the macro-dial and it is working as expected. (just the
CLID record and change)

Thanks for the new tool.

ref:
[macro-dial]
exten => s,1,GotoIf($[ "${MACRO_CONTEXT}" = "macro-rg-group" ]?4:2)  ; if
this is from rg-group, don't strip prefix
exten =>
s,2,agi,hoodahek_dbhandle|${CALLERIDNAME}|${CALLERIDNUM}|${UNIQUEID}
exten => s,3,GotoIf($[${CALLERIDNAME:0:${LEN(${RGPREFIX})}} !=
${RGPREFIX}]?4:4)  ; check for ring-group prefix
exten => s,4,SetCIDName(${CALLERIDNAME:${LEN(${RGPREFIX})}}) ; strip off
prefix
exten => s,5,AGI,dialparties.agi
exten => s,6,NoOp(Returned from dialparties with no extensions to call)
exten => s,7,SetVar(DIALSTATUS=BUSY)
exten => s,10,Dial(${ds})

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of
having a better past.
news:dgpoip$q9i$1 at sea.gmane.org...