[Asterisk-Users] Re: how to distinguish the "ringing" and "connected"for zap channel

Liu Peter voipforum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:54:40 MST 2005

i checked the document about indicator.conf nd it is used to generator
the tone of busy, ringing, congestion or dialtone. Bt how can I detect
it in extension.conf?

I hope to know whether the callee is answered the call, or know the
duration of answered time. but even the callee doesnt picked the call,
the status was changed to ANSWER, and the ${ANSWEREDTIME} includes the
ring time for zaptel channel.

How can asterisk get the correct ${ANSWEREDTIME} for zaptel chanel?

thanks.