[Asterisk-Users] ODBC Voicemail WEB Retrieval

pbx at itsngroup.com pbx at itsngroup.com
Tue Sep 20 10:37:17 MST 2005

Ok.

I was sucessful in installing ODBC storage

I'm using MySQL in the backend as it is. but all my drivers are now ODBC.

I am running asterisk-cvs head as of last night 9/19/05

My question is this... the old voicemail.cgi script that allowed checking
voicemail no longer works etc, and never did work for me without a static
voicemail.conf file.

Anyways.. that aside... how does one retrieve the longblob object from the
database and present it to the user (upon authentication) via a website.

I'd be happy to help someone with the www/php/mysql integration but I just
dont know how to get blob's out and save to a temp file out of a database.

Thanks