[Asterisk-Users] RxFax/TxFax - Compile Problem

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Tue Sep 20 11:30:29 MST 2005

Alexander Lopez wrote:

> I have used the pre20 package, with the latest CVS-head. COmpile goes
> cleanly, NO ERRORS.
>
> then I get this when I try to load asterisk -cvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
>
> [app_rxfax.so]Sep 20 14:00:23 WARNING[5924]: loader.c:325
> __load_resource: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_rxfax.so: undefined
> symbol: fax_set_phase_d_handler
> Sep 20 14:00:23 WARNING[5924]: loader.c:554 load_modules: Loading
> module app_rxfax.so failed!
> No matter what I do it compiles clean but errors out with undefined
> symbol errors.
>

> Does anyone have a clue on this????

I'm having the same issues, so I've installed Asterisk on my laptop, did a fresh compile of libtiff and spandsp pre2-20 and started Asterisk.

Asterisk app_txfax and app_rxfax compile without issues and Asterisk starts without complaining

I'm going to remove and re-compile spandsp and libtiff tonight to see if it makes any difference with the effected machine or not.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote:

"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."