[Asterisk-Users] What hardware would you recommend?

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Tue Sep 20 05:48:18 MST 2005

I have 3 locations I want to connect using (*) servers.

1 of those has a single BRI with a Siemens DECT PABX.
1 of those has two BRI's with 2 Siemens DECT PABX's, each serving a
different area.
1 of those has two BRI's and a 2 port Nova Compact PABX with DECT

First step would be to set up the (*) servers and have them
interconnected. When all of that works we'd go on to connect them to the
ISDN and connect the existing PABX's to the servers so we can - for now -
maintain the existing environment but use (*) to route traffic on a least
cost basis, as well as allow SIP/IAX connections from out of office
locations.

The machines themselves will not pose much of a problem, but what ISDN
hardware would you recommend for this? (1 site with 1 TE and 1 NT mode
port, 2 sites with 2 TE and 2 NT mode ports)

TIA!

--
Francesco Peeters
----