[Asterisk-Users] General Config information

Paul Goodyear pgudge at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 05:34:02 MST 2005

I dont want to start a RTFM thread, but can someone jsut clear this up for me.

In zapata.conf I have

;
; Zapata telephony interface
;
; Configuration file

[trunkgroups]

[channels]

language=en
context=incoming
signaling=v23
rxwink=300		; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks

usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=800
rxgain=0
txgain=0
group=0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=yes
musiconhold=default channel =>1

faxdetect=incoming

;Include AMP configs
#include zapata_additional.conf

;Include genzaptelconf configs
#include zapata-auto.conf

The context=incoming part, does this mean on that line/channel that it
is to use the

[incoming] block I have in my extensions.conf file? Which is just

[incoming]
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/200&SIP/201,20,tr)
exten => s,2,Voicemail,u1000
exten => s,102,Voicemail,b1000

So what ever you set context= to has to have its own entry in the
extension.conf file?

Also I have faxdetect=incoming what context is this using in the
extension.conf file?

Thanks.

faxdetect=incoming