[Asterisk-Users] Re: Welcome to the "Asterisk-Users" mailing list

chuck gelm chuck at gelm.net
Mon Sep 19 17:10:47 MST 2005

"Unable to login to the MySQL database 'tiki' on 'localhost' as user
'tiki'
Go here to begin the installation process, if you haven't done so
already.
Lost connection to MySQL server during query"

Hi, Everyone:

What is the URL of the "list archive"?
The 'wiki' seems broken.

  I want to connect to a single home POTS from an internet connection.
i.e. I want to be able to make telephone calls on my home POTS
from anywhere that I can obtain an internet connection with
a device with a microphone and a speaker. e.g. My laptop and a
headphone with boom microphone.  Does 'Asterisk' do this?
Should I look elsewhere for this task?

  If this is answered in the list archive, please respond with the
URL of the list archive.

Best regards,
Chuck