[Asterisk-Users] AstriCon 2006 Location

Robert Hajime Lanning lanning+asterisk at monsoonwind.com
Mon Sep 19 14:04:12 MST 2005

<quote who="Matt Fredrickson">
> On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 11:32:00AM -0500, Brian Capouch wrote:
>> Yes, but what would one do there?
>>
>> One who doesn't gamble, drink, or carouse, that is.
>>
>> I am making my first trip to LV later this Fall, and I dread it.
>> I can't imagine what I'll be able to find to do when I'm not at
>> the conference.
>
> It's ok, I don't either  :-)  I was actually kind of wondering
> the same thing.  I'm sure there's something to do that doesn't
> involve all of that.

If you are willing to spend some money (not on gambling...)

I went and saw the shows.

Magician Lance Burton
Cirque du Soleil - "Mystere" "Ka" "O" "Zumanity"
Blue Man Group

Try going to http://www.lasvegas24hours.com/
On the left, put in the dates you will be there and it will find
the shows available.

--
And, did Guloka think the Ulus were too ugly to save?
                                         -Centauri