[Asterisk-Users] unlocking cisco 7940 phone

chouck chouck at 800goquick.com
Mon Sep 19 13:40:50 MST 2005

Yeah, if it's before a sip upgrade I think you go to the tftp field, and hit
*0 or *#, I'd google it.  Try it a few times and edit should appear.  If
that doesn't work setup a dhcp server that hands out your tftp address and
upgrade it this way, then once it's upgraded unlock's password will be
"cisco", unless of course you changed it in the profile.