[Asterisk-Users] HW Question (TDM400)

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii rudolfl at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 19 03:18:12 MST 2005

Thanks,

I do realise that I will have to upgrade, just did not want to do it so
soon.
Digium says that it "is not recommended to use main mainboard with PCI less
than 2.2". They did not say it will not work. I just wanted to find out if
anyone had any experience with this particular chipset. So I will know if I
have to go and get new hardware.

I will try TDM400 in my machine on weekend.

Rudolf