[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC speaks and cut RTP channel

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Sun Sep 18 21:51:32 MST 2005

This is not much help but it is more of a suggestion than I've seen on
this list on this issue.   Would you be able to try an older release of
asterisk say 1.00 or right around there.  I really do believe it was
working back then but I've not played with that exact issue for a long time.

Darren wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net