[Asterisk-Users] AstriCon 2006 Location

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 05:07:51 MST 2005

Orlando would be great in November, and you can get cheap and frequent
flights there from just about anywhere in the country. But it's about a far
from a "central" location for people in the US as you can get. Although
South American attendees can get direct flights to Orlando so it is easier
for them.

MATT---