[Asterisk-Users] Who is going to AstriCon (The AsteriskConference)?

Caleb calebee at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 17:48:14 MST 2005

I'd have to second what Craig mentioned. Begin based out of Singapore
we brought up a couple of points for consideration on organising an
"AstriconAsia" in an email to Olle sometime back. SE Asia (and
generally Asia) as a whole is really seeing a large increase in the
number of IP Service Providers and many of them which I know are using
Asterisk as well.

Maybe its time to consider having an AstriconAsia 2006? If you are
interested in seeing something like this materialise, drop me an email
and I'll try to consolidate a list of interested participants for
Digium/IPSando to consider.

Regards,
Caleb