[Asterisk-Users] Who is going to AstriCon (The AsteriskConference)?

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Sat Sep 17 17:25:38 MST 2005

If you're wanting some of the Asian users how about somewhere in SE Asia
such as Singapore for an Astricon?  Is also good for us Australians.  I went
to Madrid this year for Astricon but I'm not sure I'd ever be able to make
it to the US.  Besides, Singapore is only 5 hours flight from Australia
rather than approx 20 hours for Europe or the US.

Craig