[Asterisk-Users] Who is going to AstriCon (The Asterisk Conference)?

Steven Sokol steven.sokol at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 10:21:55 MST 2005

On 9/17/05, steve at daviesfam.org <steve at daviesfam.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Sep 2005, Steven Sokol wrote:
>
> > (Anybody out there want to volunteer to bring in the hardware?)
>

> I'll bring some Digium hardware, Sirrix boards.  Assuming there'll be some
> security against them disappearing...

Cool!  Thank you very much for bringing those!  We'll be able to lock
the room up at night, so that helps.

> Perhaps someone with less distance to travel will supply the PCs?

Actually, we have a group that's renting us PCs for 125/week.  (Nice
systems - P4, 2 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 60 GB HDD).  Perhaps (pardon the
commericalism on this non-commercial list) some group out there would
like to sponsor the rental of two or three of these guys?

Otherwise, anyone in the LA area have PCs to bring?

Thanks,

Steve

--
Steven Sokol