[Asterisk-Users] Weird behaviour

andrutto andrutto at poczta.fm
Fri Sep 16 12:10:27 MST 2005

Hi,

 I noticed this weird behavior - in my office I use mixed "phone technology". I use Sip and Zap phones, analog and ISDN. I also defined a pickup feature and everything works prima to the time when I want to pickup call with ISDN phone. The console says (when I press my pickup extension *6) no such extension. Why? Other phones do not need special definition in extension.conf. When I added extra line in my dialplan - exten => *6,1,Pickup(group) - the ISDN phone was able to pickup all channels instead of Sip. To be certain the Sip channel was picked up, but the phone did not stop to ring. All phones are in the same pickup and call group.
Do I need something special in my zapata.conf to normally pickup all channels or do I have to add some application to asterisk? Or I just did something wrong?

Regards
Andrutto