[Asterisk-Users] Call Forward - 7940 Asterisk - Help

Derek Conniffe derek at rivertower.ie
Fri Sep 16 04:10:29 MST 2005

Hi Stefan,

Has chan_sccp matured a lot?  I remember (maybe a year ago or so) that I
had a lot of problems with chan_sccp and chan_skinny (one thing is that
I remember with chan_sccp is that the VM button didn't work and trying
to answer multiple incoming calls tended to make the phone go into a
weird state where I had to power cycle it to get it back right again).

I upgraded the phoen to SIP and never looked back - but then maybe I'm
not getting all the fetures like call forwarding (which sounds very
useful to me)......

Derek

--
Derek Conniffe