[Asterisk-Users] Seperate Incoming calls on TDM02?

C. Hatton Humphrey chumphrey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 09:04:41 MST 2005

I have a TDM02B to bring in two POTS lines for my incoming calls; I
need to point each line to a different IVR... is there somewhere that
can I can look to get this setup working?

Basically, each line is for a different business. I know that for a
DID the routing is simple but I'm not seeing where I can match up a
DID with a Zap channel.

I'm currently looking into the zapata.conf file to do this as it is my
understanding that the control can be taken care of there.  My system
is running A at H 1.5.

Help!
Hatton