[Asterisk-Users] pri release cause code mismatch

Johann Steinwendtner johann.steinwendtner at utanet.at
Wed Sep 14 07:51:03 MST 2005

Hi !

Asterisk sends a RELASE COMPLETE with cause code 34. It seems that
Nortel expects a RELEASE message in this state. The conversion
is done in the protocol engine of the MSDL.
Why would you want the cause code 34 to be sent ? Do you need a
special rerouting on the Nortel side ?
Would it be a help if you send a cause 3 ? (RELASE msg)

Best regards

Hans