[Asterisk-Users] MAX PRI for single server (was: Not enoughlinesavailable for Asterisk implemetation)

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Wed Sep 14 06:03:10 MST 2005

I would be most interested in seeing some TNT/APX configurations and
corrosponding SIP configurations for Asterisk.

Right now, I'm using call routes and switching off a T1/PRI to my
asterisk box, and would love to change that to pure SIP if possible.
The only caveat is that my TNT boxes are primarily used for dialup traffic.

Also, on the TNT, I see calling name information coming in from the PSTN
(Lucent 5E), but the TNT will not pass it through the PRI to my * box.
Am I understanding correctly that calling name information also does not
work with SIP?

Thanks,

--
   Troy Settle