[Asterisk-Users] TE411P zapata.conf, monitoring echo cancellation and echo tail size

Eric Bishop asterisk.eric at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:47:05 MST 2005

Hi all,

1. Just bought a new TE411P and about to install it replacing the existing
TE410P. I am assuming I need to set echocancel=no and
echocancelwhenbridged=no now that it will be done in hardware, correct?

2. Is there any way to monitor hardware echo cancellation to ensure it is
working (apart from being on a call)?

3. The Digium webite says "By supporting 16ms with 128 channels or 64ms on
32 channels this card will perform in the most difficult of environments.".
How do I switch the echo tail size between 16ms and 64ms?

Thanks.....