[Asterisk-Users] Callerid fails in any release after beta1 fails

Richard Kashdan richard at wideweb.com
Tue Sep 13 23:59:25 MST 2005

On Mon Sep 12 10:32:47 CDT 2005 John Hill wrote:

> I have 1 x100p. Caller id works fine with the beta1 release. Cvshead
> releases fail with a combination of checksum and ss_thread errors?

> I'm concerned when beta2 or the 1.2 release comes out it will not
work.
> I have been through the configs I can't find and changes that need to
be
> made to get CVSHEAD to work.

I am having the identical problem.  I use the CVSHEAD Asterisk and do an
update every couple of weeks or so.  I did one last week and the caller
id quit working on my two lines that have x100p cards.  I didn't make
any changes to my configuration files at that time, simply updated
Asterisk.  In the meantime I checked my configuration files carefully
and don't see anything wrong.