[Asterisk-Users] Call Wrapup time for agents.

Callum McGillivray callummc at ains.net.au
Tue Sep 13 22:28:51 MST 2005

Hey Kevin,

That's pretty much what I was looking for - now the killer question...
is there a way for me to monitor the total amount of "paused" time for
each agent ?

Essentially, I want to give agents the ability to wrap up calls
according to their needs, but I also want a team leader to police it and
make sure they are not using inordinate amounts of time.

Cheers,

Callum