[Asterisk-Users] Call Wrapup time for agents.

Callum McGillivray callummc at ains.net.au
Tue Sep 13 19:49:47 MST 2005

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was a way to deal with "wrap up" time for
agents slightly better than we do it at the moment.

At the moment, we set a wrap up time of 20 seconds for each of our call
queues.  The problem with this is that sometimes it's either too long or
two short.

I would essentially like to have all agents put into wrap up straight
after a call, and have to dial a couple of digits to tell Asterisk they
are ready to receive a call again.

That way, if the agent is ready, he could dial the digits straight away,
or in 3-4 minutes when he has finished what he is doing.

I was also wondering if there might be a way to monitor how much wrap up
time each agent had used for a day (to make sure that it was not abused).

Anyone have any hints / clues ?

Thanks,

Callum