[Asterisk-Users] 2 box single Asterisk

Asterisk Sales asterisk.au at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 01:00:46 MST 2005

hello list,
i need to setup an asterisk system with 5 ISDN trunks. i found C4 cards but
they are very expensive. i found that if i use 5 AVM Fritz! cards it would
be very cheap. i want to use 2 boxes. 3 in boxA +2 in boxB =5 isdn.
and i want, this two boxs to work as a single box so that one box can share
ISDN hardware from other box. this system will be serving a call center.
 currenly we are using a panasonic PBX system but it is driving us crazy.
we want to keep the existing pbx setup and add asterisk with it to handle
the call center operations.
we also need to communicate with pbx users from Asterisk.
 our pbx has 6 analog trunks. so we can use TDM400P
 please help how can i solve this situation will low cost and performance.
 best regards
shaon