[Asterisk-Users] Calling from one port on a SIPURA 2002 to the other port.

Moody asterisk.user at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 19:16:59 MST 2005

Hey Paul,

What kind of problem are you having? You need to post more information if
you expect help.

The two ports on a 2002 will register and work independently (as if they
were 2 devices). You should have no problem calling between them (or ringing
them both etc). Check your dialplan and see if you can call other extensions
(or out). If so post what you see in the CLI and your config and I would be
happy to help.

Cheers,