[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and AMP installed now what?

Tommy Denton tommydenton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 21:50:37 MST 2005

Ladies and Gentleman,

I have setup Asterisk and AMP. They are working with out error. But now I
need to get everything going.

I have Voicepluse and they give sample iax.conf and extensions.conf files
but that does me a little good as I am using AMP.

Is there some docs somewhere on how to confgure once I have AMP up and
running?

I am not a telephony guy and alot of this looks like greek to me. I have
about 4 hours of tinkering under my belt and I am at the point I need some
help.

Thank you for your time,

Tommy