[Asterisk-Users] Adding DNIS digits

Darren Wright dwright at d2-tech.com
Mon Sep 12 13:27:16 MST 2005

Actually, I have:

8 VOIP -------- FXS (provided by Telco, new product)\

Adit600 ------- TE110P
8 POTS ---------------------------------------------/

The plan it to move totally to VOIP when they support MGCP directly, and
they will be able to move the POTS lines to VOIP when ready.

I'm going to have to group the channels, because there are 3 companies
running off this one system....each one with its own hours and
autoattendant.

The context and goto solution still requires management on the main
system..I'd rather have another little box that can be removed that adds
the DNIS digits and passes them to the main system.