[Asterisk-Users] Zap Channel

Alex Ongena Alex.Ongena at able.be
Mon Sep 12 09:05:02 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 23:34 +0800, VoIP Newbie wrote:
> Below are what I have in extension.conf.
Is this the complete file ?

> exten => s,1,Goto(1234,1)
                ^^^^^^^^^^^
is used to jump to contexts. ?

> exten => s,2,Hangup
>
> exten => 1234,1,Dial(SIP/1234,30,t)
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for Sip phones, and you speed about X100P Zap channel ???

> exten => 1234, 2, hangup
>
> I would like to have channel 1 answer incoming calls and channel 2 not
> answer any incoming call (outgoing calls only).
>
> 1. I don't know how to differentiate calls from a particular channel.

I assume your X100P is used towards the Telco and that you have 2 Sip
phones. Correct ?

.. zapata.conf

...your X100P config
# jump to the incomming context