[Asterisk-Users] Zap Channel

VoIP Newbie voip.newbie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 08:34:54 MST 2005

Below are what I have in extension.conf.
 exten => s,1,Goto(1234,1)
exten => s,2,Hangup
 exten => 1234,1,Dial(SIP/1234,30,t)
exten => 1234, 2, hangup
 I would like to have channel 1 answer incoming calls and channel 2 not
answer any incoming call (outgoing calls only).
 1. I don't know how to differentiate calls from a particular channel.
2. I don't know how to make a channel no Answer.
 Please advise and help.
 Many Thanks,
 David