[Asterisk-Users] Other Voicemail systems

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 08:57:51 MST 2005

I love Comedian Mail. The problem is only that I can't get the VoiceMailMain
to take the users password and number when they get passed to it from the
external access number. I've seen other people with this same problem
posting online in various places, and I'm trying to find anyone that got a
fix working.

Thanks