[Asterisk-Users] chan_zap.c:8050 pri_dchannel: Ring requested on unconfigured channel 255/255 span 2

Alex Ongena Alex.Ongena at able.be
Mon Sep 12 08:55:17 MST 2005

Some extra info about this strange thing:
- even with CLI > pri intense debug span 1...4 on, I get NO extra
  debugging. (On the CLI, I see only 'Ring requested on unconfigured
  channel 255/255 span 2'

- When I 'redial' on the Phone (connected to the PBX) several times,
  I sometimes get through again (without restarting *).

Nobody ever seen this ?