[Asterisk-Users] chan_zap.c:8050 pri_dchannel: Ring requested on unconfigured channel 255/255 span 2

Alex Ongena Alex.Ongena at able.be
Mon Sep 12 02:22:49 MST 2005

I have a serious problem that repeats very often, after 30 - 50 calls
and I can only solve it by stopped and restarting * :-(

After a while, * seems to loose track of something. When an ISDN call
from PBX needs to go to the Telco, I get

'Ring requested on unconfigured channel 255/255 span 2'

It's always channel 255/255 ??, the 'span' number is random

Setup:
* between Local Telco (2 BRI) and Samsumg PBX (2 BRI). I have also a
TDM400P for some Analog lines and have some Sip phones too.

Samsung ISDN PBX (2 lines) -> * with Junghanns QuadBRI -> Telco 2 lines.
Linux 2.6.8
Asterisk 1.0.9-BRIstuffed-0.2.0-RC8n

pbx*CLI> pri intense debug span 2
Enabled EXTENSIVE debugging on span 2

then I take a PBX phone and dial a extenting number in the Telco's
range.

Sep 12 10:59:34 WARNING[3461]: chan_zap.c:8050 pri_dchannel: Ring
requested on unconfigured channel 255/255 span 2
pbx*CLI>

Some status at that moment:

pbx*CLI> zap show channels
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
 pseudo            analog          be
      1            isdn-pbx        be
      2            isdn-pbx        be
      4            isdn-pbx        be
      5            isdn-pbx        be
      7            isdn-public     be
      8            isdn-public     be
     10            isdn-public     be
     11            isdn-public     be
     13            analog          be
     14            analog          be
     15            analog          be
     16            analog          be

pbx*CLI> pri show span 2
Primary D-channel: 6
Switchtype: EuroISDN
Type: Network
Window Length: 0/7
Sentrej: 0
SolicitFbit: 0
Retrans: 0
Busy: 0
Overlap Dial: 0
pbx*CLI>

pbx*CLI> show channels
        Channel  (Context    Extension    Pri )   State Appl.
Data
0 active channel(s)

Some (may be) relevant config code:

$ cat /etc/zaptel.conf

loadzone=be
defaultzone=be
# First is QuadBRI
span=1,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=1-2
dchan=3
span=2,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=4-5
dchan=6
span=3,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=7-8
dchan=9
span=4,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=10-11
dchan= 12
# TDM400P with 4 FXS
fxoks=13-16

$ cat /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
[channels]
; Default language
language=be
callerid=asreceived
immediate=no
switchtype=euroisdn

;
; Port 1-2 to PBX
;
context=isdn-pbx
signalling=bri_net
group=2
channel => 1-2,4-5
echocancel = yes

;
; Port 3-4 to Telco
;
context=isdn-public
signalling = bri_cpe
group=1
channel => 7-8,10-11

;
; TDM40B kanalen
;
signalling=fxo_ks
language=be
context=analog
channel => 13

signalling=fxo_ks
language=be
context=analog
channel => 14

signalling=fxo_ks
language=be
context=analog
channel => 15

signalling=fxo_ks
language=be
context=analog
channel => 16

part of extensions.conf, relevant for calls from PBX to Telco

[isdn-pbx]
exten => _0.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN})

Any help is largely appreciated !
Thanks already
Alex

--
NEW: aXs GUARD hands-on Trainings v.7.0
more info at http://www.axsguard.com/indextraining.htm

aXs GUARD has completed security and anti-virus checks on this e-mail
(http://www.axsguard.com)