[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 and Phone does not 'ring'

Alex Ongena Alex.Ongena at able.be
Mon Sep 12 01:03:04 MST 2005

Indead, it's a Siemens DECT Phone (Gigaset) that does not ring.
I could not find the patch, but will start searching in the code.
Thanks for the pointer !!!
Alex

On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 17:46 +0200, Wilson Pickett wrote:
> > 1 phone 'ringes' a bit cripled (instead of ring-ring... ring-ring..., it
> >   does  'ring-ri... ri.... ring... ri...)
> > and the 3rd one does not ring at all when Asterisk says 'Ringing Zap/6'.
> > However, when I do an 'off-hook' on this phone, I get tone signal and
> > can dial and talk perfectly.
> >
> > I have phones compliant to the Belgium (Belgacom) Telco specs.
> > Are there differences in 'Ring Voltage' ?
>
> There is an issue here in France with our Siemens DECT phones that
> required a patch to change the ring _frequency_. It was given here
> ages ago, but now I can't find it. I believe it is still in "bugs". It
> requires a change to one line in wcfxs.c

NEW: aXs GUARD hands-on Trainings v.7.0
more info at http://www.axsguard.com/indextraining.htm

aXs GUARD has completed security and anti-virus checks on this e-mail
(http://www.axsguard.com)