[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using Telasip, Caller ID presentation outbound??

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Sun Sep 11 21:16:04 MST 2005

II noticed that Caller ID presentation is not making it to my cell phone through outound Telasip calls and I don't know why.  It may very well have been this way for awhile (or always, not sure I called my cell phone during telasip testing).  Does Telasip expect a different format than SetCIDNum(NXXNXXXXXX) ?  It has always worked for the Teliax lines.

BUT---
    It doesn't have a problem making it to landline phones Ive tried...

I user Verizon for the cell and Qwest for my incoming analog (with callerID) lines...

Chris Coulthurst
chris at shuksan.com