[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail problem

Brad Hughes brad.hughes at team.eftel.com.au
Sat Sep 10 07:13:24 MST 2005

Do you mean voicemail isn't kicking in after a SIP phone has been
called, or it isn't kicking in when your trying to check voicemail?

Here's my working voicemail related configs.

sip.conf:

[1000]
type=friend
username=1000
secret=xxxxxxx
callerid=1000
mailbox=1000 at internal
host=dynamic
context=internal
canreinvite=yes
nat=no
dtmfmode=rfc2833
qualify=yes

extensions.conf:

[globals]
; Define global variables here
PHONE1=SIP/2001
PHONE1VM=2001

[internal]
exten => *5,1,VoicemailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})

vociemail.conf:

[internal]
1000 => 3434223288,1000,user at domain.com