[Asterisk-Users] Fritz, mISDN, Help

John Fawcett johnml at michaweb.net
Sat Sep 10 02:27:45 MST 2005

Jon Dean wrote:
> A plea to all!
>
> Has anyone had any success with two or more avm fritz pci cards with either
> misdn, chan_misdn, or chan_capi, and any version of linux 2.6.x?
>
> I have managed to get misdn to load under 2.6.13 and detect two cards using
> misdn-capi and chan-capi (using capiinfo and capi info under asterisk) - but
> the second card/controller doesn't answer or dial calls.
>
> But if I try misdn without capi I get the following error
>
> mISDN: INTERNAL ERROR in drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/stack.c:596

I have two Billions PCI cards and am using chan_misdn-0.1.1 and kernel
2.6.11. I haven't yet been successful at using the second card,
but it's still work in progress.

However, I got the above error and resolved it by specifying the
parameters for both cards when I loaded the relevant driver. In my case:

modprobe hfcpci protocol=0x2,0x12 layermaster=0xf,0x3

(the first card is in TE mode the second in NT mode)

Hope this helps.
John