[Asterisk-Users] Txfax

Chris Shipman listmail at odisok.net
Fri Sep 9 17:04:08 MST 2005

Thanks Luki,

    Maybe it was the wrong place to mention it.

    Back to the other matter: The program will create a PDF or tif.     It
can submit the fax by FTP or by AstFax.
If someone is willing to develop a CGI/PERL script for HTTP submissions I
will integrate that into the program as well.

    Since my program uses a lot of Open source programs I will release it
under the GPL as well.  I plan to test the faxing portions
next week.    After I have some of the bugs worked out I will release the
program.

Regards,

Chris