[Asterisk-Users] Txfax

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:20:03 MST 2005

> I don't understand, what you are telling or asking us
> with this information. Has it something to do with your question?
But others might understand... I do. Yes, it's related.

Essentially it's the equivalent of WHFC for Hylafax -- a Windows
client that will allow Windows users print from any program to a
virtual fax printer; Chris's program will then submit the job as a
TIFF to the asterisk server along with a call file. Here's the
relevant part: it's quite important to know if the fax went through or
not, and if it should be rescheduled for resending without (Windows)
user intervention.

Anyway, IMO Roger's hack is useful regardless and I'd be interested in
trying Chris's solution out once it's ready (and if he chooses to
share it).

--Luki