[Asterisk-Users] Re: siemens pbx what i ask techinician?

Pablo Allietti pablo at lacnic.net
Fri Sep 9 13:27:17 MST 2005

sure my mail is pablo at lacnic.net

i configure that but the system when i dial a 9 form get outside line
give me the error "all circuits are busy now"

and the cat /proc/zaptel/1 [root at asterisk1 asterisk]# cat /proc/zaptel/1
Span 1: WCT1/0 "Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Card 0" HDB3/CCS YELLOW

           1 WCT1/0/1 Clear (In use)
           2 WCT1/0/2 Clear (In use)
           3 WCT1/0/3 Clear (In use)
           4 WCT1/0/4 Clear (In use)