[Asterisk-Users] Re: siemens pbx what i ask techinician?

Sander crombeen at rommelweb.nl
Fri Sep 9 12:41:58 MST 2005

Ok i'm looking will try to make a small manual for you, please make sure you
have set the jumers of the pri card in asterik at the right position? Voor
TE mode
Here is my config of the e1 card the only thing that does not work on my pbx
is to do a reboot with de cable plugged in the asterisk pbx don't know why
but it just hangs. so boot after power down

Zaptel:
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

# E1 definition: crc4 check achter hdb3 ,crc4
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3

#E1:
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16

zapata

[channels]
signalling=pri_cpe
switchtype=national
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
callerid=asreceived
group=1
immediate = no
context= incomming ; Points to the default context of your extensions.conf
channel => 1-15,17-31

And on the siemens pbx turn of crc4 check on the e1 card configuration maybe
you can give me your mail adres so i can make screenshots of the manager e
configuration tool i can't mail pictures to the user list