[Asterisk-Users] Re: Problem with IAXy

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Thu Sep 8 15:49:51 MST 2005

Hi Raul,

Thanks for your input. Hopefully others from the list may be able to
help us.

I've gone over my configs 1M times and haven't found anything. My
entry looks like this:
; iax.conf

[iaxy_233]
; IP 192.168.1.233
mailbox=222 at virtual1
callerid="John Smith"<212-555-2233>
type=friend
user=iaxy_233
host=dynamic
secret=iaxy_233
context=default
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
trunktimestamps=no
trunk=no

The * machine where the IAXy connects to has no ZAP channels. It
sends all calls to another * box which has a TE410P.

I haven't experienced any of that hanging of the units. However, I do
have a different type of power supply. Mine is 7.2V 750mA. I bought
these units in Sep 04.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Waldo