[Asterisk-Users] Announcement: ASTPP-1.2-Beta

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Thu Sep 8 15:45:25 MST 2005

Good Day,

I'm please to announce ASTPP (Asterisk Post Paid) billing version 1.2
Beta.  I've spent the past months working on this software and have
added several new features.  Here is a partial list of new features:

Partially redesigned web interface
Automatic DID mapping
Least Cost Routing
Improved support for tying into webstores

Screenshots available @
http://www.aleph-com.net/astpp/index.php?n=ASTPP.ScreenShots

As always it is licensed under the GPL.  For more information check the
wiki @ http://www.aleph-com.net/astpp/

We plan on bringing this to a release as soon as possible but the beta
has proven stable and is currently being used.

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net