[Asterisk-Users] Additional: Several SIP clients behind routerregisterwiththe same IP, messing up call routing, any ideas?

Roman Zhovtulya roman at fh-offenburg.de
Thu Sep 8 14:05:56 MST 2005

Yes, I put "sip=yes" and still no change.

The strange thing is, though, that out of 3 PCs behind the same router only
any 2 can get registered at the same time. The third one keeps trying
unsuccessfully.

It would make more sence when only 1 was able to register, but not 2.

Also, there is a call misrouting once in a while, i.e, the call destined for
one client goes to another one and vice versa.

I also tried having different ports for each client, but I'm using MySQL
realtime and the ports get assigned automatically

Can you think what problem can this behaviour be indicative of?

I'd really appreciate it if we could figure it out.

Thanks a lot,
Roman