[Asterisk-Users] Additional: Several SIP clients behind router registerwiththe same IP, messing up call routing, any ideas?

Flobi flobi.com at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:57:50 MST 2005

You say you have "and "nat=no" is commented out in sip.conf"...do you have
"nat=yes" actually in the sip.conf file? Commenting out "nat=no" does not do
the same thing as actually having "nat=yes" in that file because the default
is no.

On 9/8/05, Roman Zhovtulya <roman at fh-offenburg.de> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm still looking for any ideas on this problem:
>
> I've got 3 sip clients behind the router, and they all register with
> Asterisk using the same IP address.
>
> Now, wenn all are registered, all the calls get routed to the client that
> registered most recently, but not to the correct client.
>
> Also, there seems to be some problems registering all 3 clients
> simultaneously.
>

> I have NAT=yes in all users and "nat=no" is commented out in sip.conf
>
> Is there any other place to check?
>

> Could anyone help, please?
>

> Thank you very much,
> Roman Zhovtulya

Automated Signature: This message is from Flobi of Flobi.com<http://Flobi.com>
.
Visit my website if you like: http://www.flobi.com/

Please remember to tip your waitress and bartender. They are doing their
best to serve you and your indignant, malcontent attitude.