[Asterisk-Users] Sipura-2002 Can not make outgoing calls, incoming calls works OK

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Wed Sep 7 20:53:24 MST 2005

Sipura-2002 CAN NOT dial out, incoming call works OK.
I just got a new Sipura-2002 to my collection (I have few Sipura-3000
units that work OK).
I setup the unit, Sipura-2002 to register with Asterisk and it
registered OK.
The unit will accept the call but I can not make a call out.
My sip.conf entry:
[SPA-2] ; incoming/outgoing calls on FXS Sipura-2002-Line1 ext.711
type=friend
secret=711
username=711
mailbox=711
host=dynamic
port=5068 ; port on FXS line
dtmfmode=rfc2833
nat=no
context=incoming
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

Dial Plan on Sipura-2002:
(xx.|*xx.|#xx.) (this dial plan works OK on Sipura-3000)

I tried to compare the setup of 2002 unit to 3000 but I can not find
anything that would be blocking outgoing calls.
The firmware on Sipura-2002:
Software Version:3.1.5

When I try to make a call out the asterisk is not registering anything
from the unit. I can not figure out why.

--
#Joseph