[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P not detecting hangup and not hanging up.

stevanus step-one-too at bdg.centrin.net.id
Wed Sep 7 18:51:46 MST 2005

Hi,

I have similar problems like you.
In the past, I did adjusted my RX and TX gain, but didn't know if it has
been optimal yet.
Fxotune is seemed do not working, perhaps caused of my asterisk's
version ( I use stable v1.0)..

Just curious, is rx and tx gain really a sole setting option here in
order to make things the way it's meant to be? Or is there others?
FYI, my tdm04b occasionally don't detect call-in as well as hangup signal.

I've searched in the wiki and have activated hanguponpolarity swicth.
But I don't notice any difference at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. (I've asked this in another
thread, but got no respon :( )

Best Regards,

Stevanus