[Asterisk-Users] Eeven Stranger - Asterisk BT100 Password Issue

Aisling ashling.odriscoll at cit.ie
Wed Sep 7 06:26:27 MST 2005

I hear absolutely nothing. The problem is I don't even get a chance to
enter the password. I dial 9999 and press send on my phone. Immediately
the following error appears on the asterisk console:

--Executing VoiceMailMain ("SIP/2092-6918", "2092") in new stack
--Playing 'vm-password' (language 'en')
WARNING: app_voicemail.c:4922 vm_authentication: Unable to read
password.

So if I enter the password it makes absolutely no difference (I've tried
nothing happens). That one time that it did work (when I plugged my
phone out for a few hours - strange!), I heard the menu. I was prompted
for the password and when I entered it I heard that I had no messages.